- Sexual Assault Referral Centre: offer advice, support, counselling, sexual health screening referals, confidential forensic medical examination and the support of an independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA) with or without Police involvment. Can collect evidence. Survivors can also pass on anonymous information to Police.
- You can find your local SARC here.
- You can download the guide to their services here.
- Police: 101 non-emergency / 999 emergency. The Police have specially trained officers, who are experienced in helping victims of sexual violence.
- Local Rape Crisis Services:
- National helpline: 0808 802 9999
- You can find your local Rape Crisis Services here
- Women and Girls Newtork: offers support, local advice, counselling and groups, helpline, to women and girls who've experienced domestic and sexual violence. Helpline: 0808 801 0660. You can find more information on their website here.
- Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG): has resources, events and links to service nationwide. You can access their services here.
- Rights of Women: deliver training and offer resources, including a "From Report to Court" guide. You can find them here.
- The survivors trust: offer resources and links to services, as well as guidance for those supporting survivors. You can find them here.
- Revenge Porn Helpline: 0345 6000 459 www.revengepornhelpline.org.uk Open Mon- Fri 10:00 - 16:00. Offers confidential advice and support to individual s who have had intimate photos/videos distributed off/online.
- National Stalking Helpline: 0808 802 0300. www.suzylamplugh.org - Weekdays 09:30 16:00 Weds . 13:00 16:00 Offers information, advice and guidance to individuals who are victims of stalking
- Men's Advice Line:http://mensadviceline.org.uk/Helpline for men of any sexuality who are experiencing/have experienced domestic violence or abuse.
- Survivor UK: https ://www.survivorsuk.org/ London-based support for male survivors of sexual violence that offers online support nationwide
- 5 Mlllion Men National Helpline: 0808 800 5005 www.safeline.org.uk/what-we-do/men offers support to men affected by rape or childhood sexual abuse
- Refuge: http://www.refuge.org.uk - Help for those fleeing domestic violence
- Women's Aid: https://www.womensaid.org.uk Help for women experiencing domestic violence.
- 24-Hour National Domestic VIolence Helpline 0808 2000 247 www.nationaldomesticviolencehelpline.org.uk - Provides support, help and information to women experiencing domestic violence
Childhood Sexual Abuse (CSA)
- Safeline Helpline: 0808 800 5008 www.safeline.org.uk Offers support to Individuals affected by rape or childhood sexual abuse.
- Into the Light: http://www.intothelight.org.uk - Offers trainings and resources for anyone who has experienced or supports those who have experienced CSA.
- One In Four: http://www.oneinfour.org.uk/For adults who have experienced any CSA. Offers counselling and informatlon.
Mental health and Suicidal Feelings
- Samaritans: http://www.samaritans.org - helpline for anyone struggling or feeling suicidal
- Mind: http://www.mind.org.uk/ - Offers guidance and helpline for anyone needing support/advice around mental health. local Minds also offer day centres and counselling services.
- Sane: http://www.sane.org.uk - offers guidance and a helpline for anyone needing support/advice.
- Big White Wall: https://www.bigwhitewall.com/university - 24/7 online support for people who are anxious, down, or not coping.
- BAME Women
- Galop:http://www.galop.org.uk/useful-links - 0800 999 5428 - Useful resource lists for support for LGBT people who have experienced all forms of violence including sexual violence .Also hosts the National Lesbian,Gay, Bisexual & Trans Domestic Abuse Helpline.
- Trans Survivors Switchboard: http://switchboard.org.uk/projects/trans-survivors-switchboard - Survivors' Network and LGBT Switchboard run a helpline offering support to trans people,including non-binary and questioning people, who have experienced sexual violence .
People with Disabilities
- Disability Rights UK: https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/organisations-your-area - Useful resource list of local charities that offer support and advocacy to individuals with disabilities